Kepler loved "Thump, Thump" last summer (he was 2 yrs, 3 months).
I get to make a lot of noise as a one-woman band!
Bryan and I joined forces last night to wail like the wind and crash like thunder. As soon as we finished, Kepler insisted on a repeat performance.
And this is Fun Scary . . . the best of the bunch . . .
Kepler has been asking Nicole to read it at bedtime for over a year!
And for snack time:
MAPLE PECAN BISCUITS
1/3 cup pecans, finely chopped (so kids won’t pick them out)
2 cups flour
2 ½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1/2 cup soft butter
¼ cup maple syrup
¾ cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Grease a baking sheet.
3. Mix pecans, flour, baking powder, and salt in food processor.
4. Add butter and process to fine crumbs.
5. Turn flour mixture into a mixing bowl.
6. Stir milk and maple syrup into flour, stirring only long enough to combine.
(The secret to tender biscuits is minimum handling.)
8. Drop about 6 to 8 large spoonfuls onto baking sheet.