Kepler made Grandpa illustrate the entire three little pigs story for him
Radnor Lake Natural Area and Wildlife Refuge.
Since the recipe for Kay’s Cake is already on the blog, I’m going to share a recipe that is an absolute GEM for busy mothers of chocaholics. Thank you, Baker’s Chocolate for this fantastic recipe.
QUICK CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE
You mix it right in the pan and it makes its own icing!!!!!!
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 squares unsweetened chocolate (so 2 ounces)
¾ cup water
1 cup sugar
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp baking soda
1 pkg (300 g) semi-sweet Chocolate chips, divided
1/3 cup chopped nuts
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Put oil and unsweetened chocolate squares in a 9 inch square pan.
3. Put pan in oven for 4 minutes, until chocolate melts.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat together water, sugar, egg, salt, and baking soda. Beat for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in half of the chips.
6. Transfer to the baking pan.
7. Sprinkle with nuts and remaining chips.
8. Bake for 30 minutes.