Kepler was very excited this year about Valentine’s Day. There was a Party at his daycare.
Kepler’s great-aunt, Diana, always sends her love on Valentine’s Day . . .
2016: I sing this one to the tune of "O my darling, Clementine" and Kepler loves it.
UKRAINIAN DESSERT, Mousse au Vin (serves 8 at least)
4 cups whipping cream
2 packages Knox gelatin (or 2 tablespoons)
4 tablespoons Port plus 2 teaspoons
1 ½ cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Fresh fruit, such as blueberries, raspberries, chopped strawberries, or chopped bananas
1. Soak gelatin in 3 tablespoons luke-warm water.
2. Add Port wine, sugar, vanilla. Bring to a boil.
4. beat whipping cream until stiff.
5. Mix the fruit into the whipped cream..
6. When the wine-gelatin mixture begins to set, blend it into the whipped cream & fruit.