Monday 25 March 2019

Just a mention . . . and MEATBALL PIZZA

It's nearly George's birthday so I was happy to find my brothers in some more of Mom's letters; the memories and mind pictures came rushing back.



June 15, 1988: from Shoal Lake to Meilicke Road:  37 cent stamp
I stayed most of the day in bed as I was sleepy.  It’s very cloudy but so far no rain.
I baked a cake this afternoon and was knitting a bit.
June 16, 1988
Today I finished the windows.  George helped me to put them back as he was waiting for Matt as Matt was hauling grain to the elevator. 
George said he may take me to see Nellie on Sunday.
Sat, June 18, 1988
I vacuumed the living room and my bedroom and washed the rest of the floors and dusted all in the morning.  I got up at 8:00 today. 
I am lazy about knitting, haven’t done any yesterday or today.
I was talking to Aline.  She’s going to see the doctor in Shoal Lake on Monday and I will go with her to town.   She told me that George will be taking me to Nellie’s tomorrow so I will have to phone Nellie today. 


We had a little rain yesterday after Matt watered my garden.  I am happy with my house, its clean windows.  I washed the kitchen walls.  

**********************
                                                How about a great birthday pizza?

                          I added mushrooms to the New York Meatball Pizza in:



                           Another layer of Provolone Cheese and Mozzarella finishes this pizza.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment