Shawna of the Snows
We're all so proud of you for doing well in academics and sports at your high school!
PEANUT BUTTER and GRAPE JELLO PIE
from The Magic of Jello: 100 New and Favorite Recipes Celebrating 100 Years of Fun with Jello
1 cup milk
½ cup Smooth Peanut Butter
1 pkg (4 serving size) Jello Vanilla Instant Pudding
2 ½ cups Cool Whip
1 pkg (4 serving size) Jello Grape Gelatin
1 cup boiling water
1 cup ice cubes topped up with cold water
Graham wafer pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Prepare pie crust (see Graham wafer crumb box)
3. Bake crust 8 min and cool.
4. Stir milk gradually into peanut butter in medium bowl until smooth.
5. Beat in pudding mix: about 2 minutes until smooth and thick.
6. Whisk in 1 cup Cool Whip.
7. Put pudding mixture into pie plate and chill.
8. In a bowl, dissolve Grape Jello completely in boiling water.
9. Place bowl over ice cubes and add cold water and ice to the jello. Stir until ice is dissolved. Refrigerate for 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
10. Whisk the thickened jello and then whisk in the rest of the Cool Whip.
11. Set in fridge for 15 to 20 minutes until slightly thickened.